[Videolib] RE: videolib Digest V1 #345

Grace Mattioli (gmattioli@sfpl.org)
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 11:21:59 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7B29E.C4B3E6F4

Hi there, How can I unsubscribe to this listserv?

________________________________

From: videolib Digest [mailto:owner-videolib-digest@lists.berkeley.edu]
Sent: Mon 6/18/2007 7:54 AM
To: videolib-digest@listtest.berkeley.edu
Subject: videolib Digest V1 #345

videolib Digest Monday, June 18 2007 Volume 01 : Number =
345

Re: [Videolib] Streaming Videos from the Collection
[Videolib] Orphan Works program at ALA Annual, June 24
Re: [Videolib] Streaming Videos from the Collection
[Videolib] Film: American Waitress, New Mexico
Re: [Videolib] Streaming Videos from the Collection
[Videolib] Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Re: [Videolib] Streaming Videos from the Collection
RE: [Videolib] Printing Posters/Pixelization
RE: [Videolib] Streaming Videos from the Collection[Scanned]
[Videolib] RE: Protein Synthesis
[Videolib] Fwd: Video Business Online - MPAA, others call for new =
anti-piracy campaign
Re: [Videolib] Printing Posters/Pixelization