RE: [Videolib] Streaming Videos from the Collection

Chuck McCann (cmccann@mailer.fsu.edu)
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:09:52 -0400

In my case it's not for "for everyone" but for registered students,
though an authentication process that requires student validation,
and the technology to stream only to that audience for instructional
purposes directed by the professor on record for giving such instruction.

Chuck

Negotiate digital rights license per title -- I know. Educators need
broader rights on this sort of use.

Chuck McCann
Dept. Head, Digital Media Center
Florida State Libraries