Re: [Videolib] Streaming Videos from the Collection

Mark Gooch (mgooch@wooster.edu)
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:59:19 -0400

We just had a demo from their rep yesterday. His claim is they have
shown this to Sony and they were o.k. with it. On their site they use
Kenneth Crews' summary of the TEACH Act:

http://www.cdigix.com/cdigix/TeachAct/tabid/73/Default.aspx

This discussion has been very helpful. I don't feel so much as if I
missed the boat on something.

Thanks
Mark

--
Mark D. Gooch
Technology and Government Information Librarian