[Videolib] Re: [Vidalia] Fwd: Video Business Online - MPAA, others call for

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:43:11 -0400

I don't want to digress on the definition of a documentary which frankly I
don't think has a valid definition anymore. Everyone from left to right
calls the films they make with some non- fiction footage a documentary.
Few if any good documentaries have ever NOT editorialize. TRIUMPH OF THE
WILL, ROGER AND ME and THE THIN BLUE LINE are all documentaries . What you
think of them is another matter.

I adore PNC park. Only been once and will try to come again and take you up
On Manny's BBQ