RE: [Videolib] Fwd: Video Business Online - MPAA, others call for new anti-piracy campaign[Scanned]

Mark Kopp (mkopp@iu08.org)
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:17:49 -0400

I'm not sure where you got the idea that I was antagonistic towards
rights holders. I do, however, believe in fairness. The problem I have
with Michael Moore, et al, is that the industry promotes their fictional
blather as legitimate documentary (as defined in the American Heritage
Dictionary as..."Presenting facts objectively without editorializing or
inserting fictional matter, as in a book or film").

Libertarian?..."One who advocates maximizing individual rights and
minimizing the role of the state"...Ideologically/philosophically, to
some extent. Once you make it a political party, then you're the same as
the rest...beholdin to those who put you there.

You ARE right about one thing though...I AM a very
interesting...lol...and eclectic mix. You might call me a conservative
libertarian?

Mark
P.S.
Next time the Cubs are at PNC Park, we should go to the game. We'll eat
at Manny's Bbq and I'll introduce you to Manny Sanguillen.
MK

Mark W. Kopp
Technology Assistant
IT Department