Re: [Videolib] Streaming Videos from the Collection

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 11:38:12 -0400

Well perhaps the way to put them on the spot would be to require something
in a contract that they take full legal and financial responsibility for
their unique interpretation of the TEACH ACT ( um a large bond backing up
this view might also be necessary) . Make sure they spell it out in
specifics and are willing to put their money where their mouth is