Re: [Videolib] Streaming Videos from the Collection

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:28:02 -0400

Hey I was in Chicago watching the Cubs lose. I missed the whole thing on
CDGX whatever.

Stupid question for Librarian or distributor who knows that company. Do they
claim in writing ( contract , brochure etc) that it is OK for them to
digitize and stream any title without clearing it or do they just tell folks
this off the record ?

On 6/19/07 6:38 AM, "Rick Faaberg" <rfaaberg@comcast.net> wrote:

> On 6/15/07 9:07 AM "Dennis Doros" <milefilms@gmail.com> sent this out:
>
>> Or a librarian for that matter? Be afraid.
>
> Is everybody completely 9-5 around here? Come on - let's have some live
> discussion!
>
> Rick

> distributors.

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE