Re: [Videolib] Fwd: Video Business Online - MPAA, others call for

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:25:57 -0400

Actually Mark
I thought Michael Moore would be your new hero with his recent comments
that he does not care if people illegally download SICKO and he does not
care for copyright laws. Not going over too big with his distributor and the
people who paid him all that money to make the film

I must say generally you are a very interesting ideological combination of
very conservative politically but very antagonistic towards shall we say
rights holders and laws which don't fit your view of making everything
available to everyone

Libertarian?