Re: [Videolib] Streaming Videos from the Collection

Chuck McCann (cmccann@mailer.fsu.edu)
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:16:01 -0400

So, if we have a number of videos we want to stream through
authentication, like BlackBoard to a classroom, we definitely need
Public Performance rights? And the videos that I would want to use
vary widely from vendor to vendor thus the agreements will vary
widely -- I could get the Electronic resources librarian to help me
with this I suppose. I really need to provide this service to
teaching faculty. But who can do the streaming?? I suppose Campus
technology can do this. Confusing...

Chuck

At 06:38 AM 6/19/2007, Rick Faaberg wrote:
>On 6/15/07 9:07 AM "Dennis Doros" <milefilms@gmail.com> sent this out:
>
> > Or a librarian for that matter? Be afraid.
>
>Is everybody completely 9-5 around here? Come on - let's have some live
>discussion!
>
>Rick

Chuck McCann
Dept. Head, Digital Media Center