Re: [Videolib] Fwd: Video Business Online - MPAA, others call for

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:02:28 -0400

Gary if Bush can call a law restricting Civil rights, permitting secret wire
taps etc, THE PATRIOT ACT I wouldn't go after the MPAA for this type of
title

On 6/18/07 5:43 PM, "ghandman@library.berkeley.edu"
<ghandman@library.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> The "Campaign to Protect America"??? Give me a break!!
>
> Gary Handman
>

>> Hello all,
>>
>> I found this article on the Video Business website. It'll be
>> interesting to see if their call for increased enforcement actually
>> develops into anything concrete...
>>
>> MPAA, others call for new anti-piracy campaign
>> Read the full article at:
>> http://videobusiness.com/article/CA6452241.html&
>>
>> Cheers,
>> James
>>
>> --
>> James M. Steffen
>> Film Studies and Media Librarian
>> Theater Studies Subject Liaison
>> Marian K. Heilbrun Music and Media Library
>> Emory University
>> 540 Asbury Circle
>> Atlanta, GA 30322-2870
>>
>> Phone: (404) 727-8107
>> FAX: (404) 727-2257
>> Email: jsteffe@emory.edu

>> libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve
>> as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of
>> producers and distributors.
>>

> Gary Handman
> Director
> Media Resources Center
> Moffitt Library
> UC Berkeley
>
> 510-643-8566
> ghandman@library.berkeley.edu
> http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC
>
> "In societies where modern conditions of production prevail, all of life
> presents itself as an immense accumulation of spectacles."
> --Guy Debord

> distributors.

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner