Re: [Videolib] Printing Posters/Pixelization

Chuck McCann (cmccann@mailer.fsu.edu)
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:50:57 -0400

Hi Michael -- I'm interesting in a poster session oriented mailing list.

Chuck

At 11:26 AM 6/18/2007, you wrote:
Hi folks,

Not trying to cut this thread short (it's off topic for this list) but if there are enough people who would find a discussion list devoted to poster printing, I'm considering starting one for this purpose. Poster printing has become very much in demand at my library, and I suspect there must be at least a few other libraries seeing this phenomena.

If anyone would be interested in a discussion list about how to manage plotters, staffing, etc. related to poster printing, please let me know - not on Videolib but off list.

Thanks!

- Michael Cook