RE: [Videolib] Streaming Videos from the Collection[Scanned]

Mark Kopp (mkopp@iu08.org)
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:32:01 -0400

Gary,

If you REALLY want a "cents" key, use Alt 0162... Voila...

Mark (I got TONS of useless info)

Mark W. Kopp
Technology Assistant
IT Department
Appalachia Intermediate Unit 8
4500 6th Avenue
Altoona, PA 16602
P: 814-940-0223
F: 814-949-0984
C: 814-937-2802

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu [mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Mark Gooch
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 10:39 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Streaming Videos from the Collection[Scanned]

So...is it the opinion that it is necessary to obtain additional licensing to digitize titles already in one's collection in order to provide it for reserve-type purposes via something like CDIGIX? They seem to be taking the position it is o.k. under the TEACH act.

Thanks
Mark

--
Mark D. Gooch
Technology and Government Information Librarian The College of Wooster Libraries 1140 Beall Avenue Wooster, Ohio 44691