Re: [Videolib] Plasma Envy[Scanned]

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:12:56 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_QVMbS3NlZ9plNBTSKqMg6w)

In Canada, college faculty get 8 weeks of vacation (in B.C., anyway) and
we have universal health care. Are we "advanced", too?
Of course we lose points for our backward copyright laws.

Susan

--

Susan Weber, Media Librarian

Langara College, Advanced Education Media Acquisitions Centre 100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. V5Y 2Z6 http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac

Tel. 604-323-5533 email: sweber@langara.bc.ca

Fast Forward Media Showcase

http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd

--Boundary_(ID_QVMbS3NlZ9plNBTSKqMg6w) Content-type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> In Canada, college faculty get 8 weeks of vacation (in B.C., anyway) and

Jessica Rosner wrote:

[...]

--Boundary_(ID_QVMbS3NlZ9plNBTSKqMg6w)-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.