RE: [Videolib] Streaming Videos from the Collection

Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:44:17 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7AD21.AEB163A8

------_=_NextPart_002_01C7AD21.AEB163A8

Good point, Chris.
=20
We too will be adding our university logo to the file,, along with
licensing information and a copyright disclaimer.
=20
Mo
=20