Re: [Videolib] Films that include suitcases?

Grace J. Agnew (gagnew@rci.rutgers.edu)
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:50:35 -0400

--------------080504080705010402050209

It's probably a stretch, but what about "It happened One
Night"--Colbert's suitcase is stolen when she falls asleep on the bus,
as she is running away from her society wedding. She meets newspaperman
Clark Gable, when he tries to stop the man stealing her suitcase.

Grace Agnew

--

Grace Agnew

Associate University Librarian for Digital Library Systems

Rutgers University Libraries

47 Davidson Road

Piscataway, NJ 08904

732-445-5908

732-445-4888 (fax)

--------------080504080705010402050209 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> It's probably a stretch, but what about "It happened One Night"--Colbert's suitcase is stolen when she falls asleep on the bus, as she is running away from her society wedding.  She meets newspaperman Clark Gable, when he tries to stop the man stealing her suitcase.

Grace Agnew

Re: [Videolib] Films that include suitcases? Not to be snippy but “ The Great Whatsit “  of KISS ME DEADLY  is definitely a Box ( actually Pandora’s Box) and not a suitcase

 <http://www.lib.fsu.edu/dlmc/dmc> 850.644.3094 or 850.644.5924 VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.

--------------080504080705010402050209-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.