Re: [Videolib] Films that include suitcases?

Dennis Doros (milefilms@gmail.com)
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:47:14 -0400

On 6/12/07, Johan Oberg <oberg091@umn.edu> wrote:
> Here's one for the collective wisdom of the list: One of our faculty
> members is looking for films from 1920-50 that include suitcases as
> relatively important plot points.

Well, just about every (an exaggeration) Alfred Hitchcock film has a
suitcase as a main plot device, starting with Blackmail and his story
about the Maguffin. And god knows, there's many silent comedies have
suitcases as plot devices. For example, here's just a Google video
search for "Harold Lloyd" and suitcase:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Harold+Lloyd%22+Suitcase&btnG=Search

Go to IMDB and start a word search for suitcase and you come up with
100s of them.

--
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video