Re: [Videolib] Basil Rathbone as Sherlock Holmes?

mmay (mmay@wesleyan.edu)
Thu, 17 May 2007 19:01:59 -0400

And *I* vote for Rupert Everett in PBS's "Sherlock Holmes & the Case of the
Silk Stocking." Stunning...

Hmm, I wonder if it is out on dvd. I might need to buy it for our
collection, just as soon as I figure out a rationale for doing so!

MM

Margery L. May
Acquisitions Administrator
Wesleyan University Library