RE: [Videolib] Basil Rathbone as Sherlock Holmes?

Thu, 17 May 2007 14:55:15 -0700

I DO love Basil and Nigel...and like Sean Connery as Bond, they will
forever be Sherlock and Watson, in my book.

This said, I almost love Jeremy Brett's consummately strange,
cocaine-shooting, cigarette-smoking, post-mod Holmes more.

Gary

UC Berkeley

--Guy Debord