RE: [Videolib] health ed vids?

Peter Walters (peterw@veavideo.com)
Thu, 17 May 2007 15:14:23 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C798B7.944F523A

Hello Liz,=20

=20

Take a look at http://www.veavideo.com/Search.aspx?sub=3D12=20

=20

In particular look at the "Sexual Awareness Series" aimed at grades 11 -
college.=20

Titles:

* Sexuality
* Health, Protection and Informed Decision Making
* Trust, Responsibility and Negotiation of Relationships
* The Impact of Parenthood

=20

There are also a number of substance abuse titles listed. All have
preview clips online as well as we offer a 30 day preview.=20

=20

VEA Inc (Video Education America) are a producer of over 100 titles year
for college/university and high schools.=20

=20

Peter Walters

VEA Inc (Video Education America)

Bringing Learning to Life