Re: [Videolib] JVC video replacement copy (v.17)

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Wed, 16 May 2007 17:17:18 -0700

--Apple-Mail-1--809624174
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

Try Wold Music Store at http://www.worldmusicstore.com - $60 per tape
plus $8 shipping, when we bought a copy in 2005. Their phone is
802-223-1294 but they only take orders on the Internet.

Web page for this item: http://www.worldmusicstore.com/index.asp?
PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=297&Page=2

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San Francisco State University
San Francisco, CA 94132-4200
E-mail: bduffy@sfsu.edu

On May 16, 2007, at 4:26 PM, Joan O'Connor wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Any ideas on where I can obtain a replacement copy for
>
> The JVC Video Anthology of World Music and Dance Vol 17 : Middle
> East & Africa II : Egypt / Tunisia / Morocco / Mali / Cameroon /
> Zaire / Tanzania
>
> TIA--Joan O'Connor
> VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion
> of issues relating to the selection, evaluation,
> and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions.
> It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool
> for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between
> distributors.

--Apple-Mail-1--809624174

Try Wold Music Store at=A0http://www.worldmusicstore.com= - $60 per tape plus $8 shipping, when we bought a copy in 2005. Their = phone is=A0802-223-1294 but they only take orders on the = Internet.

Web page = for this item:=A0http://www.worldmusicstore.com/index.asp?PageAction=3D= VIEWCATS&Category=3D297&Page=3D2

Brigid = Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San = Francisco State University
San = Francisco, CA=A0 94132-4200
E-mail: = bduffy@sfsu.edu

Any ideas on where I can obtain a = replacement copy for

The JVC Video Anthology of World Music and = Dance Vol 17 : Middle East & Africa II : Egypt / Tunisia / Morocco / = Mali / Cameroon / Zaire / Tanzania

TIA--Joan O'Connor
VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the = broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, = evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of = current and evolving video formats in libraries and related = institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective = working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication = between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and = distributors.

= --Apple-Mail-1--809624174-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.