Re: [Videolib] Question regarding fair use?

cdrake@lasierra.edu
Wed, 16 May 2007 12:05:16 -0700 (PDT)

Indeed, I can no longer find the section that specifically prohibited
third party involvement in altering/duplicating clips for educational
purposes--shoulda checked before I replied. I did, however, have the link
on my old, now long dead, computer and it was clear on that issue several
years back. Sorry for spreading misinformation!

Chris

Hmmmm