Re: [Videolib] 40 quadratmeter Deutschland

Delin, Peter (
Wed, 16 May 2007 16:03:15 +0200

Dear Oya,

we have bought this title seven years ago. It's out of print now but
still available her:
(international shipping is available - VHS/PAL, in Turkish with German
subtitles - you need a multinorm videoplayer).

The title is not available from Goethe Institut for rent.
Perhaps Interlibrary loan is an option. There 2 libraries in the US that
own a copy (one is Stanford).

Turkish sellers in Germany and Turkey don't have it either.

kind regards

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
Bluecherplatz 1
10961 Berlin