Re: [Videolib] Fwd: Women directors videography

Tue, 15 May 2007 14:03:58 -0700

Hi Afua

None of Pratibha's or Chenzira's or Onwurah's fictional features are out on
DVD currently--I don't think... (except for a short piece by the latter in
the short film compilation, Mama Africa)

Correct me if I'm wrong...(I'd like to be wrong in this case)

Gary