Re: [Videolib] Fwd: Women directors videography

Marlene Graham (mgraham@york.cuny.edu)
Tue, 15 May 2007 16:32:06 -0400

All of them with the exception of Barbara Hammer(who does a lot feature
length experimental docu-drama type stuff) are fictional feature film
directors. Pratibha actually has a new comedy that is opening next month
at the LGBT NewFest in NYC.

Cheers,
Afua

Marlene Graham(aka Afua Kafi-Akua)
Media Resources Manager & Adjunct Lecturer
York College
The City University of New York
Center for Academic Computing & Educational Technology
Academic Core Building, 4G02A
94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd.
Jamaica, NY 11451
Phone: 718-262-2753