Re: [Videolib] Fwd: Women directors videography

Marlene Graham (mgraham@york.cuny.edu)
Tue, 15 May 2007 12:21:21 -0400

Hi Gary,

You might want to add Ayoka Chenzira, Pratibha Parmar, Barbara Hammer and
Ngozi Onwurah.

Regards,
Afua

Marlene Graham (aka Afua Kafi-Akua)
Media Resources Manager & Adjunct Lecturer
York College
The City University of New York
Center for Academic Computing & Educational Technology
Academic Core Building, 4G02A
94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd.
Jamaica, NY 11451
Phone: 718-262-2753