RE: [Videolib] cataloging videos PPR question

Jen Stutesman (jennifer.stutesman@wwcc.edu)
Thu, 10 May 2007 09:18:02 -0700

------_=_NextPart_28145_00005705.00024464

Thanks to all that responded to my question! I guess 540 tag is the way
to go! :-)

-jen

-----Original Message-----
From: Deborah Benrubi [mailto:benrubi@usfca.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 3:15 PM
To: Jen Stutesman
Subject: Re: [Videolib] cataloging videos PPR question

Dear Jen,

As others have pointed out, the 540 field is the correct one for this
purpose. You might want to pose this question to OLAC, the Internet and
AV Media Catalogers Network, where it comes up from time to time and
people talk about the wording of their notes, etc.. Here is the list
information: http://listserv.buffalo.edu/archives/olac-list.html . I
believe the archives are public and searchable.

For more information on OLAC see www.olacinc.org
<http://www.olacinc.org/> .

Regards,

Deborah Benrubi