RE: [Videolib] cataloging videos PPR question

Lorraine Knight (LKnight@marc4media.com)
Wed, 9 May 2007 13:40:19 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7927A.424FAAF2

Hi Jen:
=20
The tag to use for "rights" is the 540 (a "notes" tag defined for rights
and uses). I suggest you get together a list of phrases to describe all
the possible rights you bargain for (and receive) and be consistent in
how you enter these phrases into the 540 tag (makes for more
comprehensive indexing).
=20
Please let me know if you require any further information.
=20
Lorraine.
Lorraine Knight
President