RE: [Videolib] "This DVD won't play!"

McInnis, Cathy (cmcinnis@library.guelph.on.ca)
Wed, 9 May 2007 10:13:33 -0400

Hello Nicholle:

I would like a copy please. Send to cmcinnis@library.guelph.on.ca

Thanks,
Cathy McInnis

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu [mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Nicholle Gerharter - NCPL
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 7:12 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [Videolib] "This DVD won't play!"

We have created a "DVD Care Tips" sheet that we include in each DVD.
The text reads:

PLEASE DO NOT:

* stack discs.

* Expose to direct sunlight.

THANK YOU FOR:

* Inserting discs with the titles and artwork facing up.
Pressing center button and lifting from outer edges to remove disk from case.

* Handling disks from the edges and the center hole only.

(http://800-buy-movies.com/caretips.htm)

If you'd like me to send you a copy, just let me know. It's in Publisher.

*********
Nicholle Gerharter
Reference Librarian
Natrona County Public Library