RE: [Videolib] "This DVD won't play!"

Renee Zurn (rzurn@duluth.lib.mn.us)
Tue, 08 May 2007 18:48:50 -0500

Nicholle,
Please send me this handout. I am looking at options for our cases or
for display on our DVD shelving area.

Thanks,
Renee

Renee Zurn
Manager, Adult Services
Duluth Public Library

>>> "Nicholle Gerharter - NCPL" <ngerharter@will.state.wy.us> 5/8/2007
6:12 PM >>>
We have created a "DVD Care Tips" sheet that we include in each DVD.

The text reads:

PLEASE DO NOT:

* stack discs.

* Expose to direct sunlight.

THANK YOU FOR:

* Inserting discs with the titles and artwork facing up.
Pressing center button and lifting from outer edges to remove disk from
case.

* Handling disks from the edges and the center hole only.

(http://800-buy-movies.com/caretips.htm)

If you'd like me to send you a copy, just let me know. It's in
Publisher.

*********
Nicholle Gerharter
Reference Librarian