Re: [Videolib] Bab Al-Shams / Gate of the Sun

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Mon, 07 May 2007 20:36:32 +0200

Dear Pat,

the French edition doesn't have English subs
http://www4.fnac.com/Shelf/article.aspx?PRID=1642115

We have bought it for our Arab speaking patrons here in Berlin.

Peter

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/en/index.html
http://buecherei.netbib.de/coma/FilmSearch