Re: [Videolib] J'accuse

Mon, 07 May 2007 08:30:41 -0700

--=====================_1982750==.ALT

Hi Judith

We have a copy of the 1919 on vhs, purchase from god-knows-where...the
distributor is listed as Foreign Film Classics, but I don't think that firm
is around any longer.

Gary Handman

At 08:53 AM 5/4/2007, you wrote:
>Hello,
>I have a professor who would like to find a copy of the film J'accuse
>(1919), the silent version. Facets has the 1930's remake for rent, but not
>the original. I'm wondering if it was ever put onto VHS or DVD.
>Any ideas would be appreciated.
>Thanks,
>Judith
>
>Judith Howard
>Media Sevices Librarian
>Augustana College
>Sioux Falls, SD
>605-274-4382

UC Berkeley

--Guy Debord

--=====================_1982750==.ALT

Hi Judith

We have a copy of the 1919 on vhs, purchase from god-knows-where...the distributor is listed as Foreign Film Classics, but I don't think that firm is around any longer.

Gary Handman

I have a professor who would like to find a copy of the film J'accuse (1919), the silent version. Facets has the 1930's remake for rent, but not the original. I'm wondering if it was ever put onto VHS or DVD.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Judith

Judith Howard
Media Sevices Librarian
Augustana College
Sioux Falls, SD

UC Berkeley

"In societies where modern conditions of production prevail, all of life presents itself as an immense accumulation of spectacles."

--Guy Debord