[Videolib] unsubscribe

Hilary Barnes (HBarnes@cityu.edu)
Fri, 4 May 2007 09:39:09 -0700

unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib-digest@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib-digest@lists.berkeley.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 12:44 PM
To: videolib-digest@listtest.berkeley.edu
Subject: videolib Digest V1 #269

videolib Digest Thursday, May 3 2007 Volume 01 : Number
269

Re: [Videolib] title search: Rio 40 Graus & Rio Zona Norte
Re: [Videolib] public library survey results
RE: [Videolib] Audio Visual selection policies
[Videolib] human psychology videos
[Videolib] "This DVD won't play!"
[Videolib] FW: Queer Youth Movie Guide from Wolfe Video