RE: [Videolib] "This DVD won't play!"

M. Claire Stewart (claire-stewart@northwestern.edu)
Thu, 3 May 2007 15:48:50 -0500

We switched to the Clearvu cases because of this. We were also having
horrible damage problems.

We don't have a site to volunteer with DVD care tips, but I think
that's a great idea, and if there was a good one we'd love to link to
it.

Claire

--
M. Claire Stewart
Acting Head, Marjorie I. Mitchell Multimedia Center