Re: [Videolib] Pet peaves with orders from libraries[Scanned]

Mark Richie (n2books@frontiernet.net)
Wed, 02 May 2007 10:56:18 -0500

Pet Peeves are a protected species. In fact there is now a Federal
Regulation that a disclaimer must be in the credits of all
non-theatrical productions stating that "No Pet Peeves were Harmed in
the Making of this Film." Different regulations apply to feature films
and in-house productions from Homeland Security. Go figure.

S - the other Mark

"For every problem, no matter how complex, there is always a solution
that is simple, obvious and wrong." /H.L. Mencken/