RE: [Videolib] Audio Visual selection policies

Mary J. McCoy (Mary.McCoy@lsco.edu)
Tue, 1 May 2007 08:51:36 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C78BF7.D62FA94C

We are a small community library and we also have received request for
seasons. Thus far we have not bought any because we thought it would
open a Pandora's Box. The seasons are expensive and there are so many
of them. We just said no. I guess we should update our selection
policy to reflect this.

=20

Mary J. McCoy

Lamar State College-Orange