Re: [Videolib] ok, if ALA doesn't appreciate

(mtwchk@udel.edu)
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 11:45:35 -0400 (EDT)

Another thing to consider is the fact that the majority of media material supports interdisciplinary topics that fall outside the realm of cinema studies. Would a film studies department be willing to (or should the be expected to) spend hundreds of dollars on Killing us Softly III or any of the other expensive documentary titles that are used by non-film faculty?

Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.
Senior Assistant Librarian
Morris Library, University of Delaware
181 S. College Ave.