Re: [Videolib] Nothing about videos in ALA's State of Libraries report?

Vicki Lee Woods (woodsvic@webster.edu)
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:09:36 -0500 (CDT)

Sounds fascinating, Judith. I'm always wary when certain communication
forms are declared the "Latin" of the future. When TV came out, it was
predicted radio was dead, well you know how it goes....But I can easily
envision a future when the preferred method of communication is
predominately visual and we need to start perparing for it now.