Re: [Videolib] Touch of evil (1958 original cut)

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:32:22 +0200

Here is the memo Welles wrote in 1957 to Edward I. Muhl, Vice-President
in charge of production Universal-International Pictures when he saw the
final cut by Aaron Stell:
http://www.dvduell.de/_dvd_kritik/im_zeichen_des_boesen_memo.htm
found on this German site
http://www.dvduell.de/_dvd_kritik/im_zeichen_des_boesen.htm