Re: [Videolib] Pet peaves with orders from libraries

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:12:50 -0400

--B_3260189572_234342808

Sorry if I was unclear. I don=B9t mind a basic W-9 I keep a pile of them
filled out. What drives me nuts is when a place I have done business with
Repeatedly asks for it ( and sometimes it seems like every year)

I have gotten up to 5 pages of papers to fill out to order a $25 item and
that sadly is not worth it.

On 4/23/07 3:52 PM, "Christine Godin" <diractor@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
> San Antonio
>=20
> Jessica Rosner <jrosner@kino.com> wrote:
> =20
>> Two quick question guys
>> I often get those standard little PO forms for DVD/VHS orders and in MAN=
>> cases there is NO phone or e mail. I see no reason for me to spend time
>> returning an order that we no longer carry or never carried because the
>> library did not check not to mention maybe the title is out of stock for=
>> while etc. Bottom line if the order has nothing on it for me to contact =
them
>> with a problem other than an address than I just toss it. Why don't ALL =
of
>> these have phone and or e mail
>>=20
>> Second problem. I am just getting snowed over with W=3D9 forms which would=
be
>> OK if I had not done business with the institution in the last year or t=
wo
>> How often do these things have to be done? None of our info has changed =
in
>> the last 20 years. Why don't we stay on file ?
>>=20
>> In a related problem , I generally will not fill out anything more than =
>> W-9 and perhaps a one page basic info. Beyond that it is NOT worth it to=
us
>> for what is often a one item order for $30.
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> Jessica Rosner
>> Kino International
>> 333 W 39th St. 503
>> NY NY 10018
>> jrosner@kino.com
>> 212-629-6880
>>=20
>>=20
>> VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of iss=
ues
>> relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control=
,
>> preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries=
and
>> related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effecti=
ve
>> distributors.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> =20
> Christine Godin
> =20
> GO SPURS GO !!
> =20
>=20
> Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_=
ylc=3DX
> 3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3260189572_234342808

Re: [Videolib] Pet peaves with orders from libraries Sorry= if I was unclear. I don’t mind a basic W-9 I keep a pile of them fill= ed out. What drives me nuts is when a place I have done business with