RE: [Videolib] FW: microform scanners

Bergman, Barbara J (barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu)
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 14:43:14 -0500

We have one and have been pleased with its abilities.
I'll forward your inquiry to the librarian who has the hands-on experience with it.

________________________________

From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu on behalf of Pamela Sue Reeves
Sent: Wed 4/18/2007 10:42 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] FW: microform scanners

Along with Managing the media collection I am also responsible for the microform collection in our library. There was some discussion on this list about a year ago about the STImaging ST200 Digital Film Scanner. We are looking into replacing some of our old Minolta Reader/printers with this unit. If your institution owns one of these I would like to know if patrons find it easy to use, the quality of the scans and the durability of the product.

Thank you,

Pamela Reeves

preeves@uwyo.edu

University of Wyoming