RE: [Videolib] Feature Film Scenes re: Food / Counseling

Kathie Newsted (knewsted@huntleylibrary.org)
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:15:43 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C78029.58C49080

Did anyone mention the sexy, hilarious meal consumed during Albert =
Finney's
TOM JONES (1963)?

=20

Kathie Newsted, Readers Services

Huntley Area Public Library

11000 Ruth Road, Huntley IL 60142

Phone (847)669-5386x23 Fax (847)669-5439

knewsted@huntleylibrary.org

www.huntleylibrary.org

=20