Re: [Videolib] looking for a BBC series

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:53:49 +0200

Dear Clara,

it's still available from BBC Active in the UK (former BBC for Education
and Learning) where we have bought it, too.

Please insert title here
http://www.bbcactive.com/BroadCastLearning/asp/catalogue/catalogue.asp

A version on NTSC should be available. You should ask for it.

kind regards
Peter

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/en/index.html