RE: [Videolib] Feature Film Scenes re: Food

Q (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:06:32 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, everyone, for your suggestions. I know there are a ton of great scenes where food is represented on film, and I think this group managed to hit most of them in the span of a few days! My faculty's request was a little more specific (i.e. scenes showing food behaviors that can be linked to a class on nutrition counseling), but I've certainly enjoyed remembering those classic scenes from The Meaning of Life, Animal House, Public Enemy, et. al.

Thanks again, and happy Friday!

Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.
Senior Assistant Librarian
Morris Library, University of Delaware