RE: [Videolib] Feature Film Scenes re: Food / Counseling

Mark Kopp (mkopp@iu08.org)
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:07:15 -0400

If we're looking at scenes like that, I guess we can't forget "Animal
House"...Belushi and the cottage cheese...food fight, etc.

...and let's not forget the infamous restaurant scene from "When Harry
Met Sally". Lady at the next table..."I'll have what she's having"...lol

It's Friday the 13th...Good Luck!

Mark

From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Mike Tribby
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 9:11 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [Videolib] Feature Film Scenes re: Food /
Counseling[Scanned]

How about the scene in Public Enemy where Cagney crushes a grapefruit
half on Mae Marsh's face? And then there are the Three Stooges' many
foodfight scenes in various films, and, although it's not a feature
film, there's George Clinton's music video for "Do Fries Go With That
Shake," which is set in a fastfood restaurant. At one point in the vid,
George finds himself trapped in a milkshake.

Mike Tribby
Senior Cataloger
Quality Books Inc.

mailto:mike.tribby@quality-books.com