RE: [Videolib] Feature Film Scenes re: Food / Counseling

Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:58:02 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C77C8C.DC7DBAEE

Sorry folks, just catching up.
=20
Some titles that come to mind are:
=20
Home for the Holidays with Holly Hunter (Thanksgiving dinner is a hoot)
*Sex and the City (when are they NOT eating) -- well, and it's
television and it's all about solving problems
War of the Roses (hilarious dinner scenes, battle of the sexes, letting
the kids get fat)
The Pest (early in the film, goofy Spanish family eating breakfast sort
of the dad telling the Pest he's kind of a loser)
Joy Luck Club (several scenes of eating to soothe the soul/bridge the
generations)
Boyz n the Hood (typical bar-be-que -- ritual)
My Best Friend's Wedding (awkward wedding lunch ritual)
=20
=20
Ok, that's all my brain can handle for now.
Good luck!
=20
--Monique Threatt
=20