RE: [Videolib] Feature Film Scenes re: Food / Counseling

Amanda Ros (tsav@jgrls.org)
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:47:07 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C77C48.4717A28F

"Fools Rush In" has a scene where the female lead takes her "boyfriend"
to meet her family. It's a great scene of how families interact over
meals.

=20

"Notorious" has a scene where Ingrid Bergman thinks her husband (Claude
Raines) is trying to kill her and he brings her a glowing glass of milk.

=20

There's an episode in season 3 Air Date: 09/28/2006 where Izzie is
coping with her grief by baking muffins nonstop.

=20

Amanda Ros

tsav@jgrls.org

=20