RE: [Videolib] Feature Film Scenes re: Food / Counseling

Susan Albrecht (albrechs@wabash.edu)
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:22:52 -0400

--=====================_9335781==.ALT

At 05:34 PM 4/10/2007, you wrote:
>I=92m trying to recall a title for one of the many=20
>shows that have included stereotyped single=20
>woman (with cat) eating ice cream out of container in front of TV=85

Someone else may have answered this by now, but=20
I've missed it if so. Wasn't Sleepless in=20
Seattle one of them? Or was it another Meg Ryan=20
film -- When Harry Met Sally or You've Got Mail?

Susan at Wabash

Susan Albrecht
Acquisitions Coordinator
Wabash College Lilly Library