Re: [Videolib] PBS-The American Experience, surviving the dust bowl

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:54:08 -0700

--Apple-Mail-2-865036657
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

There are two copies available through amazon.com resellers, but the
prices are steep - $80 and $100.

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San Francisco State University
San Francisco, CA 94132-4200
E-mail: bduffy@sfsu.edu

On Mar 22, 2007, at 11:05 AM, BLandmark@aol.com wrote:

> I am look for the above dvd for my own personal use. Anyone know
> where I can get a copy and the cost to me. Thanks.
> Bev Weisenberg

> Beverly Weisenberg
> LANDMARK MEDIA, INC.
> Vice President, Sales
> 100 N. Milwaukee Ave. #603
> Wheeling, IL 60090
> PH(800)999-6645
> FX(847)279-8055
> www.landmarkmedia.com

> free from AOL at AOL.com.

--Apple-Mail-2-865036657

There are two copies available = through amazon.com resellers, but the prices are steep - $80 and = $100.

Brigid Duffy
Media = Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San Francisco State University