Re: [Videolib] PBS-The American Experience, surviving the dust bowl

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:46:11 +0100

Dear Bev,

this title will be released April 24, 2007 in the US
http://www.amazon.com/American-Experience-Surviving-Dust-Bowl/dp/B000MZGN5Y

Peter

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
email: delin@zlb.de