[Videolib] Turtles Can Fly

Linda Duchin (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:39:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Gail,

We rented a film print of this title from New Yorker w/ PPR several semesters ago. See:

http://www.newyorkerfilms.com/nyf/non-theatrical/nr_n.htm

It is a beautiful but devastating film -- great to see on the big screen if you can manage.

Best,

Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.
Senior Assistant Librarian
Morris Library, University of Delaware